I long for your smile
tender touch, and strong arms 
Arms I run to, throw myself 
between your charm 
****
You weren't there 
when desperation 
and emptiness accompanied me 
No more tears to wipe
you are not around
and you'll never be 
****
You ran away 
and left me alone
I looked, no one was there
I was alone in this world
looking around
for your care 
****
Why did you leave 
me on my own
I was sad not 
for missing you
I realized I've been 
always alone 
****
I cried not because its over
but for the missing 
part in my heart 
No! I wont say 
I am in love
glass doesn't mend 
once shattered a part
****
I'll keep pain 
inside from now on
with my broken
heart I,ll roam 
loneliness taught 
my heart to sing
yet aches for a place 
to call home 



Where do they go
when they have 
no place to call home
Live and be broken
or hope they'll 
mend on their own 
****
Time heals wounds
and enables us to forget
Wait! Time has no value 
to aching broken hearts
****
I long for your smile
tender touch, and strong arms 
Arms I run to, throw myself 
between your charm 
****

0 comments: